Two Way Street

I made a new thing at Good, Form & Spectacle with Tom, Frankie and other Tom. I'm really happy with it. It's called Two Way Street, and I've started to think of it as an exploded view of the British Museum collection.

It's a deliberate provocation, but not intended as anything other than celebratory. There's over two million things from all over the world in the museum, and it's wondrous and stunning. On the official web presence, it's also encased in an unsatisying search experience, hidden from highlights, and described by a dense (but ultimately useful) Conceptual Reference Model.

Along the theme of radical access, we've just cracked it open, and oh, what tales are tumbling out!

I've started collecting things I like on Pinterest.

Follow george's board British Museum Exploring on Pinterest.